Dear Prospective Parent and Student:
Thank you for your interest in ACT Academy Cyber Charter School! We are looking forward to having you and your student join our community. To enroll in our school, please complete and submit your application using the following forms:
- Charter School Enrollment Notification Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Parental Registration Statement
- Records Release Form
- Photo Consent Form
- Home Language Survey
- Family Income Form
- Student Medical Information Form
- Immunization Record – All ACT Academy students must provide evidence of immunizations & physical exams. The following documentation is acceptable:
- State of Pennsylvania official immunization form
- Physical Exam form completed by a physician
- For medical exemptions due to religious reasons, please submit the ACT Academy Immunization Record-Status of Exemption Form. Pennsylvania allows for medical or religious exemptions; however, medical exemptions must be signed by a healthcare provider.
- These forms should be signed by a parent/guardian or stamped by a health care provider
- Enrollment Verification Form
The following documentation is also required to complete the application:
Proof of Age – The following documents are acceptable:
- Birth Certificate
Proof of Residency – The following items are acceptable and must be current within the last 60 days:
- Gas, electric, or water bill from the last 60 days that includes your name and service address
- Mortgage statement or lease agreement
Academic Documentation – Please submit the most recent report card and a copy of the student’s transcripts (end of year report cards are acceptable for 8th and 9th graders only!), available PSSA and/or Keystone exam results. Home-schooled students may use our Prior Academic History forms.
If your student was receiving special services, please also include a copy of the following documents:
- Permission to Evaluate/Re-evaluate
- Evaluation/Reevaluation Report
- Invitation to Participate
- IEP/504 Plan
- NOREP (Notice of Recommended Educational Placement)
We also require students to take a picture for their identification card and for our student information system, Infinite Campus.
When the application is complete, it can be submitted in person and by mail to our campus located at 7301 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19119.