Parents and Students: Below please see information about the Memorial Day Holiday, laptop return and graduation.
1. ACT Academy will be closed on Monday, May 28, 2018, in observance of the Memorial Day holiday. School hours and LRC hours will resume their regular hours on Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
2. All students are required to submit their laptops and power cords to Mr. Goodman in the LRC before the school year ends! If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org. The laptop return schedule is as follows:
- 9th, 10th, & 11th-graders: Friday, June 22, 2018, to Friday, June 29, 2018. Failure to return your laptop and power cords will result in students not receiving their final grades.
- 12th-graders: Tuesday, June 5, 2018, to Tuesday, June 12, 2018. Seniors, you are required to hand in your laptop and power cords in order to receive your diploma.
3. Graduation practice will be held on Monday, June 11 from 1 PM to 2 PM at the Brossman Center. The commencement ceremony is scheduled for Wednesday, June 13 from 2 PM to 4 PM. More information will be available shortly.